Currently FB pixels are placed in the webviews. FB pixels help report conversions and build audiences.
(Soon you'd also be able to track conversions based on chat message, define your custom events as well as manage customer tags for PSID based custom audiences)
Currently the following events are tracked:
- Initiate Checkout
- Complete Registration
- Add to Cart
To setup and test your pixels, follow the below steps:
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have access to a Business Manager account or create one.
- Check that you're an admin on the Business Manager account that you'd like to use.
Create a pixel in Business Manage
- Go to Business settings in Business Manager.
- Select your business.
- Click Data sources.
- Select Pixels.
- Click the + Add button.
- Enter a name for your pixel.
- Optional: Enter your Jumper store URL.
- Click Create.
- To start installing your pixel on your website, click Set up the pixel now.
- Copy your Facebook Pixel ID
2.Go to https://jumper.ai/s/facebook-pixel and paste your Pixel ID in your Jumper Dashboard and click save.
Testing your Pixel events
To test if your pixel's are firing correctly, go to your chatbot and walk through a checkout.
Simultaneously open your Facebook Ads Manager in a new tab and select Pixels from the top menu.
If the status is Active, your pixel has been installed correctly. It may take up to 20 minutes for your pixel status to change after installing it.
You can see the events fire in your Facebook Dashboard, as you interact with the webviews in your bot.
To troubleshoot or check your setup use the Test Events tool in Events Manager. You can find the Test event option within the Pixel Manager. Or replace your Pixel ID here: https://business.facebook.com/events_manager/Replace_your_Pixel_ID_Here/verify and open the link.
You can also download the Pixel Helper Chrome browser extension for basic troubleshooting.